I am a 2nd year Ph.D. student in the Computer Science Department at Cornell University, advised by Prof. Sanjiban Choudhury.
My research is aimed at making robots accessible, user-friendly, and practical for everyday tasks from cooking to cleaning. I am interested in effective human-robot teaming behaviors by learning from demonstrations of human activities.
Previously, I received by B.Tech. from IIT Kharagpur. I have worked with Prof. Kostas Bekris at Rutgers University to integrate machine learning to increase the efficiency of kinodynamic planning algorithms, developed optimal algorithms for multi-agent path finding in my undergraduate thesis, and worked on multilingual LLMs at Microsoft Research Lab India.
Updated link to CV.
- InteRACT: Transformer Models for Human Intent Prediction Conditioned on Robot ActionsSubmitted to ICRA, 2024
- ManiCast: Collaborative Manipulation with Cost-Aware Human Forecasting7th Annual Conference on Robot Learning (CoRL), 2023
- A Game-Theoretic Framework for Joint Forecasting and Planning2023 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2023
- Rationale-Guided Few-Shot Classification to Detect Abusive Language26th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2023
- Terrain-Aware Learned Controllers for Sampling-Based Kinodynamic Planning over Physically Simulated Terrains2022 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2022
- Optimal Multi-Agent Path Finding for Precedence Constrained Planning TasksArXiv, 2022
- Offensive Language Identification in Dravidian LanguagesFirst Workshop on Speech and Language Technologies for Dravidian Languages at IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2021
- Robotic Motion Planning Using Learned Critical Sources and Local SamplingMLPC Workshop at IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2020